Thursday, April 2, 2009

Survey about meeeee

Basic About you:


Name: Sorcha Murphy

Gender: Female.

Height: 5'2

Eye color: Green

Hair Color: Brown

Age: 21

Birthday: 30/10/87

Lefty/righty/ambidextrous: Righty

Piercings: 2

Tatoos: None

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Ring Size: I dunno??

Grade: Errmm Not in highschooool.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Yep, :D Philip <3


More about you:


Are you named after anyone? No, Dont think so.

Do you live in the moment? I try.

Do you consider yourself tolerent to others? Very.

Do you have any secrets? Nope.

Do you hate yourself? Nope.

Do you like your handwriting? NOPE.

Do you have any bad habits? Errrmmmmm. Dont think so.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Ahh yeh.

Any regrets? Nahh

Do you think life has been good so far? Yeah it has. Its had ups and downs.

Are you confident? Mehh. Not really.

How long does it take you to shower? Depends. Sometimes an hour..

What color is your room? Pink.

Where do you want to attend college? I attend college :P In dublin...


Do you...?


Smoke? Nope.

Do drugs? Nope.

Drink? Yep.

Go to church? Not as often as i should.

Sleep with stuffed animals? No. I have alot though.

Take walks in the rain? I have.

Talk to people even if you hate them? Yep. Sometimes.

Drive? Not legally.

Want to get married? Yes. :D

Want to go to college? I do :O

Want to have children? Yes..But not till im like 30.

Sing in the shower? lol not really.

Get along with you parents? Yehh..

Get along with your sibling/s? I have none.

Color/highlight your hair? Colour it alot.

Like coffee? Yep :D Starbucks. MMmmmmm

Wear makeup everytime you go out? Yeh I do.Cant go out without eyeliner on.

Love roller coasters? I do. Florida <3

Like to cook? I love to cook.


Have you ever...?


Hurt yourself? Accidently.

Been out of the country? Yehh. A good few times.

Been in love? I am in love.

Done drugs? Never.

Gone skinny dipping? LOL NO.

Had surgery? Nope.

Played strip poker? XD Nope.

Been on stage? Yes.

Pulled an all nighter? Many.....

Gone one day without food? I doubt it. I love food.

Slept all day? Yes....

Had a dream that came true? YEP! :D

Broken the law? Yes....lol

Stolen anything? YES! XD But.....Like....sssshhh lol

Been on radio/tv? No...lol

Been in a mosh-pit? Yeh :P

Bungee jumped? God NO.

Had a dream that kept coming back? Yeh i have a few that do that.

Gone out of state? State? County over here. And yeh i have.

Live in other states? .......I'm not American.

Eaten an entire box of oreos? Possibly.

Had a movie marathon? Yep. I do that often....By myself.

Spun until you were immensely dizzy? Oh Yeh.

Been on a plane? Many.

Ran into a wall? Lol...amongst other things.

Been rejected by a crush? ................

Cried in public? Yes.

Cried over a movie? Nope.

Pranked called someone? YEH! HAHAHA

Gotten a cavity? Yep.

Shopped at Abercrombie and Fitch? ERRR NO!

Broken a bone? Never.

Fallen from a tree? No :S

Passed out? Nope.

Been to a theme park? Yep :D

Eaten sushi? I LOVE IT!!!


This or That


Pepsi or Coke: Coke.

McDonalds or BUrger King: McDonalds...all the way.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Ooooh Tough one. Chocolate. But i love vanilla.

Black or White: Black or white what???

Burgers or Hot dogs: Burgers.

Boxers or breifs: Boxers.

Book or magazine: Book.

TV or radio: Tv.

is the glass half empty or half full: Half....full?

sun or moon: Moon.

hot or cold: Not too hot, not too cold....

romantic comedy or thriller: RomCom...but i do like thrillers.

waffles or pancakes: Pancakes.

Florida or california: Never been to california...So Florida?

Black and white or color photos: Both.

The city, the beach, OR the country: City

Tennis shoes or sandals: Tennis shoes.

Sweet or sour: Sweet.

Private or public school: I went to private.

Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

English or history: English...(my best subject)

Science or math: BLEHH....Ermmm...Science..I guess!


Do you believe ...?


in miracles? Yehh.

in magic? Kinda.

in God? Yes.

in ghosts? Yes.

in luck? Yehh.

in love at first sight? Defiantly 

in Santa? No... :(

in the Easter Bunny? ....No....

in witches? Hmmm. I like to think they exist.

that it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yep.

in wishing on shooting stars? Sometimes.

that cussing is a necessity in life? Yes....Cussing..Lol. Cursing!

yourself? Do i believe in me? Ahh yeh. I also believe in Harvey Dent.


Love and all that


Do you consider love a mistake? No.

Are you taken,single,looking,married...divorced? Taken. Philip :D

Who and when was your first crush? Philip, When i was 15 :)

First thing you notice about this crush? Everything about him..


Right this moment...


What are you wearing? Skinny Jeans,Shoes,Socks,String top and shirt.

What are you worried about? College. And things.

What book are you reading? 'Salems lot- Stephen King

What time is it? Its 18:23pm

Are you bored? I am. Clearly.

Are you tired? Not really. Bit thirsty.

Are you talking to anyone online or on the phone? Neither.

Are you lonely or content? Content enough.

Are you listening to music, if so then what? I'm not listening to anything. 

I can just hear cars go by.


The Last...


Dream you had: I cant remember...

Nightmare: Being a ghost hunter type person...

Time you cried: A little while ago.

Movie you watched: Clerks 2

Movie you rented: Ohhh its been ages! I'm actually not sure. I've a feeling i rented Bones season 2 though.

Book you read: The Shining by Stephen King

Word you said: Oh?

Time you laughed: A little while ago. On the beach with angus and bex lol

Person to call you: My mam.

CD you played: Mgmt?

Song you listened to: Tegan and Sara- Back in your head.

annoyance: Dont get me started....

IM sent or recieved: "I got Mcdonalds"-Bex....(im jealous)

Time you yelled: The other day.

Person you yelled at: ......

time you were a skirt: Earlier Today.

time you fought with your parents: Errmm...The other day?

Time you wished on a shooting star: I have no idea..

Thing you ate: I ate a malteaser there a sec ago.

Time you showered: This morning.

Nail polish color worn: Black


Your favorite:


Type of gum: Spearmint? Wrigleys extra.

Restaurant: Kites 

Season: I like them all.

Type of weather:

Emotion: Happy and content

Color: Purple

Perfume: Britney Spears-Fantasy

Candy: Lollipops

Pizza topping: Pepperoni,pineapple and mushroom

Fruit: Strawberries,cherries,grapes.

Veggie: Most veggies.

Type of cake: Chocolate cake and cheese cake

Magazine: Heat....XD

TV Show: BONES!!! and skins.

Day of the week: Friday and saturday.

Month: Hmmm October..My birthday!

Holiday: I love Halloween and christmas.

Number: 6

Sport to watch: Ermm Rugby is ok. Not that into watching sports.

Flower: Roses


No comments: