Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Morning Thoughts..

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!
XD
I love that... So funny..Off she runs. Its not funny but this girl slept with her cousins boyfriend and was all like "Rawrrrggg thats your baby ahahaha" ....NOPE. Ohhh Maury...

"The world of the HOFF is pretty wild" - The Hoff.
The hoff is funny.  Just an advert came on there, got distracted. New documentary thingy about the Hoff. I hate when adds try to relate to youth culture. I just watched a CG chicken rap...about chicken...... Ahhhh.

I see why Charlie Brooker did screen wipe.
I'm up fairly early. Well its midterm and i'm up looking at Maury at 9:00...
I was up before 8 though......
YEH 8!!
Havnt been up that early in years...
We have builders here, fixing our roof. 
It was in bits. So much so that a builder came through the roof yesterday.
It was bound to happen...


Ohhhh God. Who is Americas Next Top Model??  I dont care...
Did you see the new LG phone?? It's like..
 "Hi I'm an iPho- ohhh LG * cough* Errr I said LG...YEeehhhh.."




No comments: