Thursday, March 19, 2009

You know that dream where you're in bed and they fly in through the window?

Mist is a strange thing...

I mean proper mist, not to be confused with Stephen Kings "The Mist".. 
Which was itself strange..
but more the annoying sort of strange you couldn't really be that bothered with. Not that I have read the book. Just seen the movie.....Delightful
I've turned into quiet the Stephen King fan though. 
I'm nearly finished The Shining, Salem's Lot is next ( Thank you Philip :D ).
Speaking of him, I just got a text...From him! :D yay..I love him.

He agrees with the mist being strange, though he called it weird.
I'm watching Black Books season 2 on Dvd...The Summer one. 
I love this show.
Genius.

"Has she not glands?'

88 degrees?
DAVE SYNDROME!

Enough of this....




No comments: